Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print / Scan / Copy
Printers are available in the Learning Commons that can print in black & white or color.
- B&W is 5¢ per side
- Color is 10¢ per side
- Printers default to single-sided printing
Two-sided (Duplex) Printing
Use the print settings of the browser or software to select two-sided printing.
Adding funds to your PaperCut Print Account
- Go to https://papercut.wnccms.net/user
- Sign in using your WNCC ClassLink username (not full email address) and password
- Click Add Credit in the left navigation column
- Select Amount to Add in the dropdown menu and click continue
- Enter your payment information and click Pay Now
- Go to the Cashier in the Business Office and pay using cash
There is no wireless printing available. Save your files to a USB Drive or cloud account and access them from a WNCC computer to print.
- Open your document or file
- Print using Ctrl+P or other method
- Select appropriate printing queue from printer list
- PaperCut Universal (B&W)
- PaperCut Universal (Color)
- Enter your credentials in the pop-up dialog box
- Use above steps to print any other files
- Go to Printing Release Station in the Learning Commons
- Enter your credentials or swipe your ID Card
- Locate your print jobs and click print
- B&W prints on the printer to the right and Color to the left
Two scanning stations are available, one in the Library and the other in the Learning Commons. They scan to various file formats and files may be sent via email or saved to USB Drive.
- Turn on Scanner
- Place item to be scanned on flatbed or in document feeder
- Open scanning software
- Select appropriate settings and click scan
- Add or remove pages
- Click Save
- Rename and change save place as necessary
A coin operated copier is available in the Library. Copies are 10¢ per side.
Copiers using PaperCut Accounts are located next to the mailboxes near Student Life.