Printers are available in the Learning Commons that can print in black & white or color.
- B&W is 5¢ per side
- Color is 10¢ per side
- Printers default to single-sided printing
Two-sided (Duplex) Printing
Use the print settings of the browser or software to select two-sided printing.
Adding funds to your PaperCut Print Account
- Go to https://papercut.wnccms.net/user or use the Papercut app in ClassLink
- Sign in using your MyWNCC username (not full email address) and password
- Click Add Credit in the left navigation column
- Select Amount to Add in the dropdown menu and click continue
- Enter your payment information and click Pay Now
- Go to the Cashier in the Business Office and pay using cash
There is no wireless printing available. Save your files to a USB Drive or cloud account and access them from a WNCC computer to print.
- Open your document or file
- Print using Ctrl+P or other method
- Select appropriate printing queue from printer list
- PaperCut Universal (B&W)
- PaperCut Universal (Color)
- Enter your credentials in the pop-up dialog box
- Use above steps to print any other files
- Go to Printing Release Station in the Learning Commons
- Enter your credentials or swipe your ID Card
- Locate your print jobs and click print
Two scanning stations are available, one in the Library and the other in the Learning Commons. They scan to various file formats and files may be sent via email or saved to USB Drive. The printer in the Learning Commons also supports scanning and will send via email.
Scanning with the scanning stations
- Turn on Scanner
- Place item to be scanned on flatbed or in document feeder
- Open scanning software
- Select appropriate settings and click scan
- Add or remove pages
- Click Save
- Rename and change save place as necessary
Scanning with the printer
- Sign in using your MyWNCC username (not full email address) and password or use your Student ID Card
- Place item to be scanned on the flatbed face down
- Select scan on the touch pad
- Press start to scan the page
- Follow prompts to add additional pages as necessary
- Press Finish to send the scan to your WNCC email
Copiers using PaperCut Accounts are located next to the mailboxes near Student Life.